These are the two levels of comfort when travelling with SNCF:
- Second Class: Ergonomic seats, power outlets for laptops & mobiles, folding tray tables, reading lights and a bar-bistro where you can purchase snacks and drinks.
- First Class: All the second class benefits, reclining seats with a head and footrest and individual tables.
These are the three levels of comfort when travelling with TGV Lyria France-Switzerland:
- Standard class: a 2nd class travel, a free Wi-Fi on board, a refurbished bar coach and a completely redesigned offer with urban, gourmet recipes.
- Standard 1ère class: all the standard class benefits, the comfort of a first-class seat with plenty of leg room and access to the SNCF Grand Voyageur lounge at Paris Gare de Lyon.
- Business 1ère class: all the standard 1ère class benefits, a dedicated quiet coach, perfect for relaxing or working in peace, a personalised welcome with a drink and an oshibori (hot towel), a hot meal service, with service on plate at your seat and unlimited drinks.